|Operating Income||Annual Membership Dues|
|$5,000,001 or more||$12,059|
|$3,500,001 to $5,000,000||$4,761|
|$1,000,001 to $3,500,000||$4,609|
|$500,001 to $1,000,000||$4,149|
|$500,000 and under||$3,841|
AFFILIATE MEMBER DUES
All affiliate members, regardless of size or operating income: $771
Dues permit affiliate members to:
- attend Board and Commitee meetings, but affiliates are not allowed to vote.
- register for workshops at the member price.
- Affiliates receive NBCLS newsletters, calendar of events, and legislative updates free of charge, but have to purchase other NBCLS publications at the cost of reproduction.
Services such as reference, delivery, SuperSearch ILL and consulting have to be purchased.
Minimum eligibility requirements for library membership in NBCLS are:
A library must have:
- a written mission statement
- a fixed location
- established and posted hours of service
- an organized collection accessible to its clientele
- designated, on site professional staff for library services
- a legal basis for operation